We are a little delayed in posting this week, but we were able to interview Babette, Mrs. Potts, and Chip! All three actors have been in musicals before and are very excited to add Beauty and the Beast, Jr to their resume.
We asked them a couple of questions and here is what they had to say.
What is your favorite part or song in Beauty and the Beast, Jr?
- "Tale as old as time."- Alecia
- "Human Again"- Julia
- "Gaston"- Jayden
What is your favorite thing about doing this musical?
- "Talking with friends and getting to display our talents on stage."- Alecia
- "It's a learning experience and it helps us get used to acting, not just singing and dancing."- Julia
- "Being wheeled around in a chair."- Jayden
What has been the hardest or most challenging aspects of doing this musical?
- "Moving in a big costume."- Alecia
- "Singing."- Julia
- "Remembering my lines."- Jayden
Check back soon for more interviews as our production of Beauty and the Beast, Jr gets closer!