Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Meet the Cast and Crew of Beauty and the Beast, Jr


We are another week closer!  This week we interviewed Maurice and Lefou.  Both boys have been in musicals before and are very excited to add Beauty and the Beast, Jr to their resume!

We asked them a couple of questions and here is what they had to say.

What is your favorite part or song in Beauty and the Beast, Jr?

- "The Mob Song is my favorite"- Vedant

- "I like the Mob Song."- Matt

What is your favorite thing about doing this musical?

- "Getting to know more people."- Vedant

- "Doing the scene with the Beast when he comes out of the shadows."- Matt

What has been the hardest or most challenging aspect of doing this musical?

- "I'm the opposite of my character, so I feel like I need to act more"- Vedant

- "Memorizing lines."- Matt


Check back soon for more interviews as our production of Beauty and the Beast, Jr gets closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment